Protecting your privacy and keeping your personal information confidential is paramount. When we receive your personal information we are bound by the Privacy Act 1993 (NZ).
What information do we collect?
We only collect personal information from you that is necessary to do business with you. We will only collect sensitive information about you and your business if you give the information to us, or otherwise consent to us having it.
When registering on our site, you will be asked to enter your business name, Company details, Directors/Shareholders names, business logo and e-mail address.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide you with the service you require
- Assist us to operate, protect, improve and develop our services and customise your experience
- Assist your Business Adviser
- Provide technical support to you and your authorised contacts
- Enable secure access to our site
- Fulfil any legal and regulatory obligation
- To improve our services (we continually strive to improve our service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To communicate with you
- To send you communications for the purpose of providing you with updates or service information
- To enable us to add new features to the site
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your sensitive business and personal information
What do you do with your information when my subscription terminates?
All your personal and business information, company logo will be deleted from our system
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our site or servicing you so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information if required to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party privacy polices
Each of the third parties we contract with is only authorised to use your personal information in a secure way that is necessary for them to perform their service to us.
If you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal information, you can make a complaint by contacting us. We will investigate as quickly as possible and keep you informed of our progress and ultimate result with the investigation.
If you aren’t satisfied with our handling or resolution of your complaint you can lodge a complaint with the relevant Privacy Commissioner.
Terms of Service
Please also visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our site.